Monday, May 21, 2012

High Heel Shoe 3D Cards



Hi everyone!  Anybody is up for a girly project? What's more "girly" than high heels? These High Heel Shoe 3D Cards  is a perfect project for daughters, Moms and girlfriends! I really love everything about these cards. I hope you do the same too. 

Hot Pink High Heel 3D Birthday Card

Red High Heel 3D  Thank You Card 

I created these High Heel Shoe 3D Cards using a cutfile from SVG Cuts. When I got my Core Couture Cardstock from Core'dinations, I knew exactly what I was going to make. I thought of a project where I could showcase the cardstock which has exquisite colors and is full of shimmer and glimmer. I was inspired by the cover of the Core Couture collection which happens to be a High Heel Shoe!

High Heel Shoe 3D Card How To:

  • Cut Shoe using the SVGCuts cutfile
  • Thread a 1/16 MayArts Double Faced  Satin String on the side trimming
  • Cover the sole part of the shoe with MayARTS Webbed Weaved Ribbon
  • Attach bling for additional embellishments
  • Make a Ribbon Fabric Flower using the "gathering technique" ( fold 1-½" ribbon into half then sew a straight stitch, gather and form into a flower. Easy!)
  • Add sentiment ( you can use any sentiment you may want here. It could be Birthdays, Invitations, Table # , etc,)




High Heel Shoe 3D Table Cards
Here is another variation you can do, using the same cutfile to make a modern and unique Table Card. 

Hot Pink High Heel Shoe 3D Table Card 


This Hot Pink High Heel Shoe Table Card is a great way to complement a Hot Pink Exploding Box Invitation. For those Crafter's that follow my blog, you know that I love to design Exploding Box Invitations. I thought this High Heel Shoe with a Handmade Ribbon Flower will inspire others who will be looking to have a Fucshia/ Hot Pink & Black  color theme. 

Red High Heel Shoe 3D Table Card 


This Red & Black  High Heel Shoe Table Card is a great way to complement a Hollywood Theme Exploding Box Invitation as seen on these photos. 



That's it my friends. I hope you are inspired with my girly project today. 








2 comments:

Kathy

Hi Jinky, This is awesome girl!!! Love the laces over the shoe, will have to pop over to May Arts and get some of that. Great job!!

Stiletto High Heels

What immensely pretty shoes. Their beauty – for me lies not only in their classic shapes and materials but in the fact that they so seamlessly merge function and elegance together.

Post a Comment